Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Our new addition

A baby can't get any more new than this... (still attached and all)
 Charly was by far the fastest delivery/labor ever.  I went from a 5 to a 10 within 30-40 minutes.  Charly and Paisley will have a special bond for life.  Not just because they are sisters but also because they share the same B-day.  She is now 5 weeks old and is so good/easy.  She is an excellent sleeper and eater.  She is a lot a little spoiled and loves to be held.  The boys don't have a problem granting that wish.  I can't imagine life without her.  Of course like with all new babies it takes hours to get done something that usually takes minutes.  I have to work my day around feedings and crying spouts.  Would I trade it for anything?.....Never in a million years.  We all adore her.
 Gettin' the stats
 I love how dark her eyebrows are.  Will I finally get a baby with dark hair like mine?
 Holding her for the first time after her bath.
 Charly is now 5 weeks old and still loooves her binky.  None of my other 3 have liked their binky.  We'll see if it sticks.

 Paisley holding her new best friend/sister for the first time.  Every time she holds her she first says pretty Charly don't cry Paisley is here then immediately says ooooh Mama she is soo heavy.
 Ridge holding Charly for the first time.  Ridge is such a great helper.  He is the best at putting in her binky every time it falls out...If she wants it or not.
 Tytan was the most excited about her arrival.  He loves to hold her the most.  We now use holding Charly as a reward.  (If you get your homework done fast you will get to hold Sister.)
 My 4 Babes.  I don't know who likes the binky more?  Paisley or Charly?
 Grandma (Pete's Mom) came to see her new Grandaughter.  Behind us you can see the pretty view I got to look at.

 Ridgey Boo taking his turn again.

 Look how dark her hair is.  I love it.  Paisley is so blond and Charly will hopefully stay so dark.

 My sister Natalie and my Mom a.k.a. Nana at the hospital.
My Dad a.k.a. Papa

5 comments:

m&mevans said...

Wow you look WAY to beautiful to have just had a baby! She is precious, all your babies are! Congrats!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Congrats! I think its so fun that Tytan and Paisley look a like and Ridge and Charly look alike!! I can't believe you have 4 kids in 5 1/2 years!! Way to go!!

Amy said...

She is beautiful! Give her a little snuggle and kiss the squishy back of her neck. Keep the pictures coming - it's the only way we might see her during her bitty baby stage.

Jenna said...

Who looks like that in the hospital? That's insane Meggs! And of course you gained no weight. Wow she's too cute. You are so lucky you got another girl. I'm pretty sure I will never get over the fact Denim will never have a sister. It breaks my heart! I can't believe you had them on the same day!!!! That's crazy!! Congrats

The Wiser Side said...

Meggan-you are absolutly gorgeous! And that little one is beautiful! Of course I love the name too. How'd you like the hospital the 2nd time around?