Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Our Baby Girl is here!

CHARLY CAPRI NIELSON
7 LBS. 10 OZ.
20 INCHES LONG I don't have time to post all about our little Charly today. I at least wanted to post one picture of our sweet baby girl. So far she has been amazing. She is 1.5 weeks old and sleeps so good at night. I promise I will make time soon to post about Ridge's 4th birthday, Paisley's 2nd birthday, & Charly's birth. Whats your vote? Who does she look like?

4 comments:

Brent and Lauren said...

oh congrats! She is perfect! I think she looks like ridge, I wonder if the dark hair will stay?

The Wiser Side said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you guys! Glad she has been a sweet baby. Miss you guys!

Machelle said...

So so so happy for your growing family. Congratulations. Miss you guys.

Amy said...

Welcome to the family Charly!! I think she looks like Ridge. I'm hoping dark hair and blue eyes. It could happen!! Can't wait to see her in person.