Saturday, April 4, 2009

Boyz will be boyz

Tytan is very independent now. every time I try to help him him I immediately get the response "No mom I do it myself". So that is why he decided he needed to wash his own hands in the kitchen sink. He was standing on a stool realized he couldn't reach the faucet knobs so he climbed on top of the counter. Of course after splashing water all over the kitchen the counter was a little wet and slippery. As he is squatting on the edge of the counter he slips and falls backwards. His bottom 2 teeth went through his lip. After A LOT of blood and a few tears all is on the mend. Doesn't that look so nasty and seriously these pictures don't even do it justice.
Ridge's favorite toy in the entire world is our tool bin. We have a small basket of tools that we keep inside the house and of course ever since Ridge spotted that he is in love. He will walk over to the closet where they are kept and will point up and say up, up, up. A.K.A. get me the tools now. And yes I let my 1 year old play with pliers, hammers, and screwdrivers but only sitting down and under constant supervision.
What happens when a 2 year old finds diaper rash cream and his younger brother is in his line of reach? I think we both know the answer. Not the best picture but I think you get the idea.

6 comments:

The Husted Handful said...

yes boys will be boys!! but so fun!!

Nick and Serina said...

They are boys!!! They are cute and it's good to start them young with the tools. Good luck with graduation coming up in a few months. We miss you guys!!!

The Baker Family said...

Hey Peter! Lisa McCook (Hancock) and I, Nikki Baker (Glauser) have decided it’s been way too long since we’ve seen all our old high school friends and have decided to plan a get together with everyone. We would love it if you could make it and bring along anyone else you can think of that we hung out with back in the day. We are going to go out to dinner at the Macaroni Grill and then back to the Glauser’s new place for games and dessert! It’s going to be Saturday, May 9th at 5:00pm. in Tucson. Let me know if you can make it! We’d love to see you there!

Machelle said...

OH, my. I am laughing out loud at work. They are too funny. I am going to miss them A LOT, and a lot.

jake and jenni said...

Seriously? teeth thru the lip..yikes! Just looking at your fun makes me tired! good luck sister!

Sandi and Curtis said...

I am surprised...no stitches! Diaper rash cream...that is great! Mom told me I used to powder Patti's face when I was helping! Wrong end!