Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter

This year we headed off to Midwetern University for their annual Easter egg hunt. I didn't get any good shots but I can't complain when it comes to 2 little boys. Maybe it is just me but I always imagined the Easter bunny being male. When I saw this bunny with the purple hat I was a little thrown off. Am I all alone with that or does anyone else think of him as a boy? I actually forgot to take any pictures of our home Easter egg hunt and egg dying. O' well Maybe next year. Getting ready to go egg hunting. My little boy is getting so big. He will be 15 months tomorrow. Tytan waiting patiently. Since it was raining on the day before Easter the hunt was moved into the gym. At Midwestern they also had a few activities the kids could do. Face painting, coloring, and cookie decorating. Peter and I were both blown away that Tytan actually ate most of his cookie after decorating it.

4 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Sounds likes lots of fun

Nick and Serina said...

Sounds like the little boys were kept busy. That is surprising that he ate the cookie. I hope that he's starting to eat more. You could always leave Tytan at Grandpa's house for a few days and he'll fatten him up. Good luck with gradutaion!!!! YEA!!!!

Machelle said...

How fun. Those little guys are sure growing up. You need remember to get pictures of you doing fun stuff too. If you already are... post those too. (that way I wont forget your pretty face when you move) You are an AWESOME MOM!

jake and jenni said...

Way to celebrate! Enjoy the last midwestern activities! HOOOOOORAY!