Saturday, January 31, 2009
Happy Birthday Ridge!
I have been really busy so I am just barely getting around to posting about Ridge's B-day. My baby turned 1 about 2 weeks ago. I seriously can't believe my baby is already One. It really does seem like he was born yesterday. Ridge is such a good lil' guy. He is sooo independent. I will always find him off playing alone. A lot of babies his age scream the second their mom walks out of the room but Ridge just goes off finding what else he can do to get into mischief. He just knows the second I leave a bathroom door open so he can go off to play and splash in the toilet. He is such a special blessing and I am so extremely grateful he came into our family when he did. Ridge has the best smile and laugh and he is always doing one of the two. Here are just a few of the pics. I took of him during his birthday month of January.

Ridge takes a couple of steps at a time but is still not full on walking yet. He will stand up in the middle of the room and stand there forever I am expecting him to take off running any day now. He is so close.
Ridge's nickname is still Boo or Roo. All dressed up ready to head off to church.


He obviously loved his birthday Ice Cream. Can you tell?
He also is such an amazing little brother. He seriously pushes Tytan around the house all day long. You would think he would hate being the Little brother slave but o' no the look on his face says it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Happy birthday Ridge! I can't believe he is One! We seriously need to get together! Let's do a lunch play date at Barro's Pizza! When are you coming to Mesa next?
Ridge is such a cutie, how fun to have the two boys grow up so close in age!
Happy Birthday Ridge Roo! He is such a cutie pie!
Happy Birthday little guy.
I enjoyed the pictures of the Wildlife Zoo, I'm ging to have to go there sometime
He;s getting bis. Both of them are. Crazy that he's now 1!!!! Hope they keep eating lots to get big and strong.
It seems like yesterday my boys were that little-enjoy it and how close in age they are. It really is so fun. Ridge happy Birthday! He looks so much like Tytan is those pictures!
He is adorable! Happy Birthday Ridge.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I just want you to know that in the second picture, I thought for a brief second that you were throwing in a picture of Tytan and then I realized! They really could be twins!
What cute photos! Thanks for posting some. Your boys are just darling. Let's hope they will always enjoy each other!
It was so fun seeing you guys a couple weekends ago. Hopefully it won't be that long next time. Your boys are hilarious. Love you guys! :)
Meggan, I love that Ridge is so happy. He is so cute. I love the picture of Ridge pushing Tytan around the house in their stylin' jammies. Happy Birthday Ridge!
What a cute babe. I can't believe it has been a year.
He is SOOOO cute! We LOAF you Ridge!
Post a Comment