Wednesday, January 14, 2009
WILDLIFE WORLD ZOO
A few weeks ago we headed over to the Wildlife World Zoo to check out the new Aquarium. I had been hearing from everyone how amazing this zoo was, but I didn't realize how much I would be in love. It was amazing. The animals are so close. While we were there we feed a giraffe, deer, goats, llamas, chickens, and we got to touch sting ray and hold star fish. This Zoo was so interactive compared to the Phoenix Zoo. I will definitely be taking the boys back again. Here are just a few of the million pictures I took that day.
Tytan in the petting zoo he was a little concerned when he ran out of food and the deer started eating his shirt.
Feeding the llamas. I lifted Tytan over a short wall so we could pet and feed them. Good thing they didn't bite.
Ridge enjoying his ride in the Bjorn. Yes he is a year old and still sits in it.
Enjoying the Rhino up close. All of the animals are so close you really get to check them out.
The sting rays we got to feel/feed. They were so much more slimy then I expected.
All of our favorite part of the zoo was feeding the giraffes. Their tongues were enormous and their eyes looked so soft and kind. We all feel in love. Ok maybe just I did but Peter said I couldn't bring one home.
The sharks! They were so cool to watch swim right by you in the tank.

After a long day Ridge finally zonked out. You know you had a fun day when you can fall asleep folded in half in the back seat of a stroller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How fun, I bet they had a blast. Your such a good mommy!
Oh that one of Ridge folded in half is priceless! Enjoyed your commentary!
I'm glad that you guys enjoyed it! It was fun to see you there! Give us a call when you go again! We loved the aquarium too. Now if only they could pave the rest of it!! : )
Ok, I think Ridge is the cutest little guy ever, I just want to smooch those cheeks!! I totally miss you Meggan!
I'm so glad I stopped by your blog to see this post! We've really been wanting to go and check the new zoo out. Now that I know it's so much fun we'll for sure be going this week hopefully!
Hey Meggs, thanks for admitting you been peeking. You crack ME up??? BTW, you are so gorgeous. I just wanted you to know that.
that is my all time favorite zoo (so far). SO up close and personal.
I'm was so glad to see your post about that Zoo cuz we have been thinking about going there. It's looks way fun and my Jaycee LOVES animals! We'll have to check it out before it gets too hot.
Post a Comment