
Pete's Brother Jason and his family and our family all went up to Happy Jack this past weekend to go camping. Pete's grandparents live up there half the year so we decided to get out of the heat and go visit. We all had a blast. The weather was AMAZING, the scenery was of course perfect, and the chance to get away from home for a few days was nice too. It was so crazy, a couple miles away from where we were camped was a ranch. During the day apparently the horses were let out to wander so they would come and hang out with us at our camp. Tytan thought he

had died and gone to

heaven. He is in love with any animal big or small. He wanted to feed the horses constantly. Diesel (our dog) thought she was a sheep dog for a little while. Tytan also loved the fact that we got to spend three days with dad. If you had any clue how long its been since he's been home you'd understand. It was a nice change. Overall it was a really nice get away and I am counting the days until we get a chance to go again. Hopefully its sooner than later.

Ridge was in the front carrier when ever we broke out the camera so I didn't get any real good ones of him so you get the right before we left camping picture instead. My little guy is getting so huge. Almost 5 months old. Wow!
Tytan was playing follow the leader with Diesel. Man Ridge needs to grow up faster.
Spending quality time with Dad!
7 comments:
Ah Ridge is sooo cute. He is looking more like Tytan to me........but different still!! I am getting a horse. Damon and I are really going to start a farm like Dad....it's no joke. I am trying to convince him I need a horse too, he said I would let it rot, but I don't think so!!!
HOW FUN! I want to get out of this heat too! Ok we still need to get you a new header...
Your boys are so cute. Ryan loves camping. If he could live in the forest with his fishing pole I think he would be happy.
How fun. I want to go camping so bad!! I hope it comes soon!!
Hey Meggan! Your little boys are so cute and holy cow, Ridge is getting big! That's great that you and Pete and the fam could spend some time together camping. Those are the best memories! We love you guys!
So question. How do you get Tytan to fall asleep camping. Do you just let him stay up until he passes out?
How's the pink eyed family? I hope you are all doing better! I hate pink eye! Last April 2007 Stephen and i went on a cruise and one hour after we got on the cruise ship I developed pink eye. That's the first time I'd ever had it! It was such a pain! On top of that I was pregnant and had shingles, all on our cruise!
I talked to Steve Pennington on the phone last night for a while. he is friends with my friend, He applied for the nursing program and is waiting to find out if he got in. We talked a little about you and I emailed him my blog address and yours, I hope that's OK. He was happy to hear that you had 2 little boys.
I'd love to come see you at your parents house in July!
Post a Comment