They look like best buddies, that's so adorable! I can't wait for graduation either, I can't believe it's getting close!
That is so funny Megggs!!! I have pictures of Scout and Clancey as babies. My boys are gonna die when she is gone......sad!!! Dogs and boys are so cute!
what a cute dog, love it!!What is she or he's name? Enjoyed the comparison
That is the cutest thing ever:)
That's hilarious! Tytan sure is getting big! We need to come see you guys soon!
Happy late momma's day!
How funny. Those two pictures from when he was younger and now older are priceless. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day
You're so funny, I love that post, too funny.
That is to cute.
Ya gotta love it!
Way too funny! I have always loved that picture. Hey, how was camping this weekend?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
They look like best buddies, that's so adorable! I can't wait for graduation either, I can't believe it's getting close!
That is so funny Megggs!!! I have pictures of Scout and Clancey as babies. My boys are gonna die when she is gone......sad!!! Dogs and boys are so cute!
what a cute dog, love it!!
What is she or he's name? Enjoyed the comparison
That is the cutest thing ever:)
That's hilarious! Tytan sure is getting big! We need to come see you guys soon!
Happy late momma's day!
How funny. Those two pictures from when he was younger and now older are priceless. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day
You're so funny, I love that post, too funny.
That is to cute.
Ya gotta love it!
Way too funny! I have always loved that picture. Hey, how was camping this weekend?
Post a Comment