Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Time flies...

I cannot believe Ridge is already over 3 months old. I swear it seems like just yesterday I was complaining of being fat and uncomfortable. It's kinda crazy how you think when you're pregnant you'll never forget how extremely uncomfortable you are but yet when you have your perfect baby in your arms you just seem to forget all the uncomfort you just had. I know it may take some a little longer to forget but I swear your memory just seems to erase the worst parts of pregnancy. Ridge is such an easy baby. He is the complete opposite of Tytan. He eats like a champ, never throws up, and is just always so intent just hanging out. He already sleeps through the night Hallelujah!! I could go on and on about how much I love this little guy and how grateful I am that our Heavenly Father sent him to our home.

11 comments:

Malinda said...

so cute!

Kami said...

I can't beilieve it's been 3 months already. He is so cute. Miss you guys!

Shalice said...

He is so handsome! Sleeping through the night... ya gotta love it!

Shiloh McKinnon said...

What!? Sleeping through the night?! NOT FAIR!!!

Shiloh McKinnon said...

What!? Sleeping through the night?! NOT FAIR!!!

Tiffany Matthews said...

Hey Meggan how are you. I can't believe I found you. Blaine and I were talking the other day wondering what ever happened to everyone that lived in that house. Your family is sooo cute. What three cute boys you have. Talk to ya later
Tiffany Matthews

Rhiannon said...

I totally agree that you forget the worst parts of pregnancy. I do, I think that is why I want another one so badly. It's ok though I will wait utnil the time is right.
Ridge is adorable.

Jenna said...

He looks so different again. He is still so cute. I do forget but I don't forget if you know what I mean. I love having babies though. You just bug that none of Lines girls you have to lose weight.........you would die if you were me!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how different your boys look it makes me wonder if my little boy that I am having will look like Cooper or not. Also I love the picture of Tytan by himself. Also I love your background. Where did you get it?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Ridge is so dang cute! He has such big and alert eyes, he's so precious. How fun, I forget what it's like having a new baby...

Julie & Scott said...

Haha!I know exactly what you are talking about! I forget and then start talking about having more kids! Already thinking about the next one I'm crazy! I also know the not eating throwing up thing! It's so nice to have a baby that eats and is normal about it! I just wish mine slept through the night! That's awesome!