
Since we have a new member of our fam. I decided it was time to hit up good ol' Target portrait studios again. I guess it has been about 9 months so we were in need of a new picture any way. Tytan was so overly tired and we all know what that means he was a special treat during pictures. The lady bribed him with a Christmas ornament so if you look closely you can see he is holding a gold ornament. Since he was in such a great mood we didn't get one good pic. of him by himself. I'll just have to take him back another time to get his individual picture done again. Ridge was also blessed last Sunday so when I get around to it I'll post those too. We had a little camera mishap so it might take me a little while.
4 comments:
Your picture look great. Your boys are to cute.
Those are perfect Meggs. I love the one of the boys, they are so cute. Man, Ridge is the cutest newborn ever!!!!
What a cute family!
Those came out great! I have to say I don't even remember the old picture ;)
Post a Comment