Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ridge's Baby Blessing

Ridge was blessed a couple Sunday's ago. Peter did an awesome job on the blessing. The best part of the day was hearing him bare his testimony afterwards. I always love hearing his testimony. It always sems to strengthen mine too. The only bummer of the day was that our ghetto camera decided to stop working. All but two of the pictures we took from that day turned out fuzzy and had random lines running through them and of course the pictures didn't even have him in them. Of course it had to happen on those pics. A few days later Ridge had to play dress up again and get into his blessing outfit again so we could have a photo shoot (with our new fabulous camera). Thank you for those of you who have e-mailed me pics. from that day. I will have to post some of those later. Ridge is really the happiest baby ever but for some reason after I spent ten minutes getting him dressed he was so crabby. So here are a few pics. of him in his cutest ever five piece suit. Seriously this is the best blessing outfit in the world. For an awesome blessing outfit check out Crismon's Baby Boutique in Mesa on University. Seriously you cannot say his little suit is not to die for. He is getting so chubby I love it. Doesn't he look like a mini temple worker. Not the best picture but I can't be too picky. Sorry I forgot to rotate it before I posted. One of the two pics. that did not turn out fuzzy. Really who kisses like that. The leg popped and all. Daddy and Ridge!! The other pic. that turned out. How perfect is that flower? One of my nephews picked it and we decided it was not allowed to go to waste so I took the liberty to wear it. It totally looks fake.

7 comments:

Kami said...

Um, we didn't get 1 picture of Anderson at his blessing. And I never got around to playing dress up to get some. I miss la Pradera Park!! It's the greatest!! Your family pictures look so good.

Rhiannon said...

Those are some great pictures. Ridge looks so cute. I love the chubby cheeks.

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Cute pics!! The leg popping out is so adorable!!! What a cute happy family you are!! So glad Ridge is so healthy and a happy baby!!

the cummard family said...

and who freaking looks that good after having a baby! sick! the leg popped and the model body both! you look great!

dm said...

I love the outfit! I need to make it over to that store! I like the new camera!!!! Take more, take more!

The Blakes said...

The suit is great! And why not pop the leg when kissing the hubby...it means you're still in love!

Melis said...

Okay, so dang cute!!!!