Sorry I'm posting about Easter a little late but I guess late is better than never.

The day before Easter Pete's school had a big Easter egg hunt for all the kids. Tytan loved it. He even liked the Easter bunny which I was a little surprised about. He probably liked him because he gave out candy and bubbles. In the pic. with the rabbit you can see his cheecks are full of jelly beans and he is checking out his new bubbles.

On the hunt!! As you can tell for his age group the eggs weren't really hidden just sprawled all over the grass. He won't really eat any food but of course he will eat a hollow egg shell. What the heck!!
Family pic. with the Easter bunny. After the party at school we headed over to my parents for some more Easter fun. I always love getting together with all my family. Tytan has so many cousins to play with he can't ever possibly get bored. Hope all of you had an awesome Easter!!
15 comments:
How fun! Your boys are adorable!
Meggs, you look so good. I'm jealous. Tytan is hilarious trying to eat that egg. Oh the things that little kids do.
How cute!! What a fun Easter weekend!! I had a whole Easter weekend planned with our friends that I didn't get to do. I can't believe how well Tytan did with the Easter bunny, Coope would have freaked!!!
How fun! Peter has the best school! Love the family picture!
Looks so fun. Meggs you already look too skinny!!
What a cute family you guys are!
So cute, Meggs!!
Hey, I am working on a HOW TO post for the scripture project. Stay tuned. It's really not too difficult!
Meggs, you look way too good for just having a baby in all these pics. I really need to know your secret. Ridge is sooo cute, I love his name too it fits so great with Tytan
Sorry I have been so bad at blogging lately. I have to say, your boys are both so handsome! I love the pictures you had taken of them together. You look great too! I hope you guys are doing well. We'll keep you posted on our little guy. Love ya!
Cute! That's great they had an Egg hunt for the kids! You all look so cute!
Meggan,
You don't know me but Peter would. We went to high school together Liz (Glauser) now Whitehorn. Your kids are adorable! and I like their names. Where are you guys now? Its fun to see your family grow, I remember when Peter mentioned he was engaged. You guys are welcome to see what we are up to by going to thewhitehorns.blogspot.com
We are in Gilbert now! and we love it out here. Congrats on almost finishing school. It's almsot over and it will be worth it. I noticed that you guys have Alicia and Brett's blog, but its private, bummer. I went to high school and college with them. So Alicia and Brett if you are reading this message I would love to hear from you.
Your boys are so cute. Ridge looks so handsome in his tux! BTW your look amazing for just having a baby! We have to get together!
You guys are such a cute family! We need to come up and visit soon! Thanks for the comments on our blog. :)
I love your blog Megg! Now since I'm a "blogger" I'll check yours more often. We need to get together! My little girl would love Tytan!
Post a Comment