Here is a video of Tytan roaring in his lion costume! Tyte gets really excited when Daddy calls so you can hear him asking if dad is calling. Sorry the toys are everywhere but He loves to pull them all out of the toy box. P.S. Please ignore my voice on the video, I hate hearing my own voice!!
8 comments:
Meggan - Hello from The Hendricksons (Sarah Miller) I found your blog - whilst blog stalking. Give me your e-mail address if you would like to be invited to my blog. Your son is so cute - let me know if you find out what baby #2 will be.
Tytan looks so cute Meggs! He is getting so big. Pete looks so professional in his white coat!!
So cute! Love the costume! Did you have a fun Halloween? Take Care!
He is so cute and funny. When is baby #2 coming again??
That footage is so cute! He's such a big boy and he really is adorable walking around in his lion costume! And hearing your voice made me miss you oh so much!!
Very cute!! You are such a nerd apologizing for the toys in the background. Like your the only mom in the world who has toys on the floor with a toddler!!
Oh my word...he really is the cutest little lion ever. I especially love the little roar he did.
That is the cutest lil roar I have ever heard !!!
Post a Comment