Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN

Tytan was the cutest little lion for Halloween. It was hard to get a good picture of him in his costume but I tried. Pete's school had a trick or treating fiestival so Tytan and I had to check it out. It was actually really fun. They had trick or treating in the rooms and then had games, a jumping castle, and a giant blow up slide. I think I snacked on more garbage then should be allowed. His costume was so hot I had to change him so he could go play! He loved the jumping castle so much He didn't want to come out. He kept running up to the side and Roaring at me. I felt too pregnant to climb up to the top of the giant slide with Tytan so my friend Amber was nice enough to do it for me. Thanks Amber!!
A rear view of my cute little lion.
Visiting Daddy at work before going to Party. Poor dad was stuck working not playing. Sorry the next few pics. all are kinda the same but he was such a cute lion I couldn't just pick one. Notice the shiner on his right eye. We were playing hide and seek and he tried hiding under my bed but hit his eye on the bed frame.

10 comments:

dm said...

OH my heck, He looks so dang cute!!!! It looks like the festival of the school :) was fun!!! Glad you had a fun goulish night!

chris+amber said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE lion! Bummer that Pete had to work. I hate that! I hope you're feeling well.

Kami said...

He is getting so big and always has been so cute. We miss seeing you guys more. We could have trick or treated at each other's houses this year!!

Julie & Scott said...

you need a video of him roaring in that costume on here! He is so cute! Your baby is due within a week of mine!! I probably will beat you I had Nixon a month early! How's your pregnancy going? I am ready to be done! I really think you should work on putting that video I suggested up! I would really love it!

Shalice said...

Hey girl!! Its been to long, Your little boy is so cute!! You guys have a beautiful family. I saw your pics. and just had to laugh. Look at my blog and you'll see why!johnson01.blogspot.com

The Wilkins' said...

Meggan he is the cutest little lion I have ever seen! I want to see you and your prego little body!

Wing and Alli said...

I love his costume! He's such a cute lion! I'm glad you included all the pics of him because I can't get enough of him! Now we just need cute pics of you prego!

Rhiannon said...

He is the cutest lion. I love it.

jon♥kara said...

So stinkin cute! I love the video. Where are you living now?

the cummard family said...

MEGGAN! How cute is that lion costume...I may need to borrow it next Halloween ;) Wait-where does your husband work? Tell me not CVS....I'm obsessed with that place! WHEN ARE YOU DUE? I forgot you were pregnant-since you never show till you're like 8 months!