
This weekend we went on an off roading/camping trip with a bunch of Pete's buddies from Tucson and Vegas. We went somewhere in between Jerome and Prescott Valley. It was absolutely Perfect. The Pine Trees smelled divine and it was only an hour and fourty five minutes away. The only slight draw back was it was freezing. I was so excited for the cold but it got down to the thirties at night and for me that is too cold without a heater. Everyone went off roading during the day but since I'm pregnant and have a one year old that was out of the question for me. Pete was nice enough to stay back at camp with me. We got a lot of family time which we so desperetly needed. It was nice to go hiking with the family in the awesome cool air. I already miss the pine trees but I think my bed beats an air mattress any day.

They both had to taste the bumper to make sure it was still ok. SICK!!

Sticks, rocks, and anything covered in dirt were his favorite part of the trip.

Of course Diesel (aka Tytan's BFF) had to come join in on the fun!

Pete just couldn't resist eating his neck.

The only picture I had of me but here is a pic. of my baby belly. Sorry not the best shot!

He pointed at every bird that flew by and would make a Caw Caw noise. In our family all birds make the Caw noise. Its just easier that way.

What little boy can go camping without his swing?
I
He loved the buggy and it cracked me up he looked like an ant compared to those tires. It was so cold Tytan had to wear so many layers. You can see in these pictures he has on a sweater hoodie, a beanie, and his jump suit hoodie. His nose and hands were still ice cold of course.
8 comments:
Tytan is ALL boy! I love it! And, what baby belly are you talking about?! TWIGGY! You look fantastic!
Tytan is so cute! We haven't seen him forever and he is getting so old. You look great by the way. Are you sure you're pregnant??
That is the skinniest you have ever been. You are anorexic! Looks like fun!! Tytan and Diesel are so cute!!
Looks like tons of fun. So nice to just get away with your little family. And yes, you are teeny-tiny!
First of all if you do have a baby belly you used Tytan to cover up anything you do have. So as far as we can see you have nothing. I think you need to post a sideways shot with a tight shirt and then we may be able to see something if there is anything.
Meggan - your family is adorable! Congrats on the upcoming baby (wherever you are hiding it)! Where are you guys living? Drop me an email so I can send you an invite to my fam's blog :)
tleigh99@hotmail.com
Good to see you are doing so great!
Tanya (Whetten) Johnston
Hey Megg, It's me Natalie Belnap(Evans).It's great to be able to see you and your fam. You guys are so cute... send me an email and I will invite you to spy on my fam and I. (jnbelnap@hotmail.com)
Megg you guys look like you had a blast. I bet it was so nice to get out of the heat WHEW, I am ready for the 70 degree winters!!! Tytan almost looks like he has some meat on him with all those layers :) To fun!
Post a Comment