Saturday, September 8, 2007

MY HUNK!!

I know I know I know I have not blogged for an eternity. After reading a few complaints I decided I better get back in the game and do better. I figured since Pete has been so good to me while I've been sick I would copy some of you who wrote about your awesome hubbies and let all of you know a little about mine. *By the way I'm half way done with being pregnant (20 weeks) and we are finding out what gender (since that's the only reason for an ultrasound of course) on the 17th. We had to wait so long to find out because with Pete's busy schedule that's the only day he could squeeze in an extra hour to come with me. Who is your man? Peter Andrew Nielson (kinda funny his initials smell PAN so I call him Peter Pan sometimes. Which by the way is not his favorite nickname. How long have we been together? 31/2 years. We dated for a year because Pete lived in Tucson and I lived in Mesa and we had to wait for him to finish up at UofA before we got hitched. Yes of course I made him move to me instead of moving to him. Sorry Tucson is just not for me. How old is your man? He is a whoppin 251/2 years old. Who eats more? He definitely eats more. He is my little piggy. He once ate 16 pieces of pizza and didn't even barf. How on earth does he stay so fit? I work hard and he eats everything not fair. Who said I love you first? He did. Who weighs more? He does! Who sings better? Positively him. I can't carry a tune in a bucket. Who's smarter? Street smart-me, book smart-him. Who's temper is worse? Sadly to say mine. Who does the laundry? Me Who does the dished? Mostly me but he really helps a ton with them. Thanks babe I appreciate it more than you know. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me Who's feet are bigger? His Who's hair is longer? Mine Who is better with the computer? Hands down him. He seems to know everything. Who pays the bills? Him. I seriously don't even know how much each bill is each month he is so on top of things. Plus I think he knows it would just stress me out so I don't ask he doesn't tell. Who cooks dinner? Always me. His idea of a good dinner is a frozen corn dog. Who drives when together? Him Who pays when out to dinner? Always him Who is more stubborn? sad but Me Who is first to admit when wrong? Totally him Who's parents do you see more? I see mine more and he sees his more. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. After a totally cheesy but cute pick up line I crumbled and fell for it. Who asked who out first? He did. What did you do? He surprised me and drove up from Tucson then we went cliff jumping at Gyselia (sp) BBQ Steak then went and hiked "A" mountain by ASU and ate ice cream and watched the sun rise. Yes we stayed out all night but only because we were having such a good conversation we lost track of time. Who's more sensitive? Totally me Who's taller? Him by 5 inches Who's more indecisive? Him by a Long shot. He likes to really ponder everything. I am a do on a whim kinda person. Who has more siblings? Me. He has 3 I have 11. Pretty close right? Who wears the pants? I have to go with Amber's answer and say we both have a leg in the jeans. Who is the best Husband in the entire world? No question about it Mine!! He is such a great guy I couldn't ask for more. Love your Guts Babe!!

7 comments:

the cummard family said...

WOW-Finally a new post! I sent you an invite to my blog....email me if you didn't get it pcummard@msn.com-kanoe

dm said...

YAAAA!!!!!! Meggan is back! Glad to hear you are finally not sick anymore and how great Peter is!!!! By the way happy belated birthday Tytan-boy:)

Ginger John said...

That's cute!! :) Sounds like you caught a good one. But you are pretty fabulous yourself but it's a good bargain for him as well! I can't wait to hear what you are having. You crossing your fingers for a little girl this time? :)

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

It's about time you post something new!! Great blog. Glad things are going well with you guys!!

The Blakes said...

So sorry you've been feeling icky. I can't wait to hear the news about the baby's gender! Loved the tribute to your hubby. :)

Wing and Alli said...

oh boo, my meggie is sick? I love your guts too!!! And I loved the update, you two are so cute! How IS the pregnancy going? And Tytan had a birthday? Happy Birthday! When you are feeling better, we need pictures!

The Wilkins' said...

Yeah, you are back! I can't wait for the big news!!! So exciting!