Monday, September 17, 2007
Today we had our Ultrasound of our ever growing baby. Before we went in the room Pete and I made bets on the gender. He bet it was a girl and I said boy. Well I was right! It's a strong little Boy!! I am so excited to have two little boys so close together. Hopefully they will be the best of friends. Now the hard part is naming this little guy. If any of you have cute names you would like to offer I am more than willing to listen. I usually like names that are different but not totally bizarre. So please help!! We didn't get any good pics. of our mini man because I am already far enough along that he was so smashed it was hard to get any. So sorry no alien pics. this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
I am so excited for you! I hope that this one is a lot easier for you. I know that things have not been easy with the first. Trust me I can relate. I have been blessed this second time with such a good, sweet, healthy baby and I can tell you it is so much different! Not like I dont love Kadence to death but it is nice not to spend every waking moment worrying about things and visiting every doctor imaginable! CONGRATS AGAIN!!! -Shiloh
Congratulations! How fun to have another brother for Tytan. They will be adorable together. We are so happy for you!
Congrats on the baby boy!!! That will be so fun!!
Another boy...just like us! That will be so fun for Tytan though. I'm sure it will be hard for the first few months or so, but they will keep each other busy after too long! Lucky! It will be so worth the hard part! Congratulations!
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I am really excited for you Meggs! I think you should name this one.... RAM! :) I thought it was appropriate :)
Hey Meggan! I'm glad you found us. Congrats on having your second boy! We haven't seen you two since you moved out and you had a little belly with Tytan in there. He is soo cute. Where are you living now? How much longer does Peter have school or did he graduate already?? It's been forever.
K so I looked up some western baby names and here a few I found Bronson, Brooks, Brant, Cage, Cash, Jace, Royce, Thain, and Vance. Let me know what you think
Congrats! Can't wait to hear the name you'll choose!
Congrats! Another little Nielson. I'm sure they will be best buds! Thanks for calling. I hope our next one is a boy, to keep up with the rest of you!
AWESOME!!!
Congrats. How fun to have 2 boys so close.
I am sure you are the funnest & funniest wife ... & MOM!!!
I hope you haven't had any pregnancy sickness. AHH!!
I am so happy for you.
I've always thought having 2 boys first would be a lot of fun! I am so excited for you! Yippee!
FUN FUN FUN! I really hope my next baby is a boy too, especially since it'll be my last one. I think every boy needs a brother. I'm glad you're feeling better. It's harder to be pregnant when you already have a child to take care of. What's the new update on Tytan? Is he doing any better? I'm glad you're back to blogging!
Congrats! Boys are so fun, yet so out of control! I'm sure you know what I mean :) Glad you are doing well!
Jacquelyn (Stapley) Potter
Got boyz?!!!
Hey Megan, Congrats again on the boy news. When exactly are you due again?? My friends tricked me into starting a blog (not kidding) so you can check it out if you'd like. It's vandypants.blogspot.com. Talk to you later.
Kami
Congrats Megs! SO fun! Now I want to see pics of YOU prego! I remember when you were 5 months along w/Tytan and hadn't told anyone and didn't look the slightest bit pregnant.
Congrats Megs, That is so cool two boys. It's nice to have all the same things for the second one so it's a little cheaper right?
Names are so hard even orginal ones, I sure you will find a cool one. You can have the one Mike and I thought of if we ever had another boy. "SKI" that is right.
2 boys!!!!!!! Congrats!! You're going to love it! And someday we will have to get your boys and my boys together, it will be craaaaazy and so much fun!
Post a Comment