Tuesday, April 3, 2007

TYTAN

8 comments:

chris+amber said...

Awww...he is soooo cute. He looks JUST like YOU! Skinny like YOU too! I am sorry about his eating issue. I hope it gets solved soon. I bet it's hard to have to worry about that. Keep us posted.

JKMeeks said...

Oh Girl,
I hope that he gets better and they find out what is going on. That is so hard to deal with. We will keep you in our prayers. Hang in there.
Krista

See it Try it Love it said...

Hey sorry about that, when Jackson was a baby he was loosing weight so the doctor suggested I start bottle feeding. It is so hard when they have a hard time gaining weight. I hope it gets better soon. I am going to add you to my blog to stay in touch. By the way you look great, and your boy is so cute he is a perfect combination of you and your husband

Melis said...

Good luck at the doctor today and be sure to keep us posted on how the little man is doing!

The Wilkins' said...

He is just the cutest, sweetest thing! I hope everything goes well at the Dr. and you can get him to eat!

chris+amber said...

OUCH...in the wind pipe?! I'm glad the doctors can do something for him. GOOD LUCK!! Thanks for the update. Looks like you and I will be in the hospital on the same day! Tate is getting tubes in his ears on that day. SAD, but it's for the best for the boys!

Ginger John said...

Oh my gosh! Where have I been! You are married and have an adorable little boy. Congratulations all around. :) I'm so glad you found me. You look gorgeous. Love your long hair. I haven't seen you in years I'm sad to admit. HOw the heck are you!!

The Wilkins' said...

Meggan I am so glad they found out what was wrong! I have been checking back for an update. That is so sad - poor little Tytan! I hope everything goes well on the 26th. I can't wait for him to chunk up! :) Keep us posted!