TOON TOWN
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Disney Land
While we were in California in October we had to hit up Disneyland. This was our kiddos first experience with DisneyLand. All 3 of them loved it. Tytan is fearless and loved going on every ride he was tall enough to get on. Space Mountain and all. Ridge was sooo bummed he wasn't tall enough for Space mountain and a few of the other big ones. Maybe next time my boy. Just like at Lego Land Paisley and I were buddies most of the time. Pregnant women and little ones not allowed on a lot of rides. I am hopefully going to try to catch up with all of the posts I need to get done before "baby girl" arrives in a few weeks. Wish me luck.
This is Pete's favorite face Paisley makes. We see it all too often.
Tytan excited to go to DisneyLand.
Ridge thinking he would like to sleep for a few more minutes.
We were mean and didn't buy her the Minnie doll she wanted so bad. I am such a cheap skate and I knew I could get it way cheaper somewhere else.
Ridge getting ready to ride the trolley.
My monkey boys on the tea cups.
It is crazy to see how much more hair Paisley has now then she did then.
Ridge driving the ship.

Its a Small World ride
Paisley and Daddy.
The boys waiting in line so patiently
As much as they tried they just could not get the sword out.
A little blurry but you get the idea.
Funniest part of the day is when Paisley peed on Peter not once but twice. I had just changed her diaper and Pete was holding her on his hip. Next thing he knows is he is getting a very warm sensation dripping down his side. All of 40 minutes later the exact same thing happened but on the other side. I was laughing so hard. We had a change of clothes for Paisley but not for Peter. The rest of the day Peter walked around with two sides of his shirt soggy from pee. Paisley's diaper has never leaked before or since. It must have just been Peter's lucky day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go Daddy pee pee shirt!!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun there. Can't wait for the rest of the catch-up!
Fun trip! Maybe Peter will carry a change in the trunk now!
Post a Comment