Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Birthday festivities

A few days before our big girl's day we had cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents from my side of the family over at my parents house. My dad's birthday is 2 days before Paisley's so we celebrated the two special people on the same day. We had dinner then a Giant pink cupcake for dessert. I wanted to know your vote. Who does she look more like? Momma or daddy?
A few cousins gathered around ready for Paisley to blow out the candles then eat some cake. Up close of her cupcake. The boys insisted on helping decorate. Not perfect but still tastes the same. De-lish!! On her actual Birthday we celebrated at home. Here she is enjoying round 2 of cupcakes. I don't think she is complaining.
If you had to guess if she loves her new baby and stroller what would you say? If you said YES you got it right.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't wait to come and see, she is so much bigger than she was a year ago (duh)!

Bree

MelissaEaves said...

I don't know who I am supposed to say that she looks more like, but she is definitely Ridge's TWIN....(Peter maybe???)