Pete and I laugh at this picture because his lazy eye is making an apperance here. Tytan has been such a big helper with Paisley. He absolutely adores her and is always asking to hold her.
Finally getting him to give the smile that I love.
Paisley's bathroom is bright pink and zebra so I had her dress accordingly for some of the pictures. I now have "art" to hang in her bathroom.
Ridge... Mr. Mellow of course cooperated the entire time and would do anything we asked him to do. Ridge is not the biggest fan of Paisley but he is still always nice and happy.
Paisley... She is a mamas girl through and through. If anyone else holds her/looks at her the wrong way she cries and immediately wants me to hold her. This even rings true for dad too. No dada just mama.
Check out her gold shoes....Man little girl clothes are so much fun
The classic goofy face family picture.
Tried to erase this one but for some reason I couldn't...just ignore and keep scrolling.
True colors coming out. Tytan starting to throw a fit and Paisley already in one. Ridge on the end happy as can be.
Paisley's toothless grin. Since these pictures were taken she has gotten 2 teeth.
Her eyes are still as blue as ever.
We took pictures next to this MASSIVE tree. Of course it would not be right if my boys didn't climb it.
Love the coloring on this picture. Only picture we could get of all 3 kids sitting still.
I love the light coming through the branches.
2 comments:
I love the family photo shoot. Those are awesome. Miss ya girl
hello cuteness! I love the personalities of the kiddos in the pic. And holy bling for Pais. The big chunky necklace and bracelet, earings, gold shoes, zebra, hot pink. Ahhhhh. that is heaven. I heart baby girl clothes!
Post a Comment