Paisley wanted to tell everyone....
Over a week ago we decided Paisley was big enough to get her ears pierced. We took her to Claire's at San Tan mall and did the deed. She did extremely well. I was really worried about hurting her but I realized there was no need to worry. She mad a sad face after the first ear and she cried for about 15 seconds after the second ear. The lady handed her a lollipop and all was well. No more tears. It was soooo much easier than I thought it would be. I know it has only been a week and a half but so far no problems. She never touches them and acts as if they aren't there at all. The funny thing is that Pete was the one that was urging me to get them pierced. He was even the one that picked out the pink earrings. The way guys change when they have a little girl.



I was trying to get a good picture of Paisley's newly pierced ears and Tytan had to jump in the picture and pose. I was shocked since he never wants his picture taken and he never will look at the camera.
4 comments:
What a brave girl!! My big girls were bigger scardies than that. You look cute, Playsee!
Cute! I've wanted to get my girls' ears pierced for awhile. Trever says no. I told him that'd I'd just surprise him one day... then he said he'd surprise me with a dog. I'm okay with no pierced ears for awhile :)
Obviously Tytan loves his sister and probably thought being in the picture was worth it! She is darling!
I wish so bad I did Denzy's when she was a baby. I think because she was sick all the time I never got around to it! I wish I would have since she is my last!!
Post a Comment