Saturday, April 10, 2010

O BABY!

Paisley Suzanne Nielson
7lbs. 13 oz.
20 1/2 inches I started to believe my little girl was never coming. She finally made her appearance very early April 5th. I was thinking she might make it on Easter but she decided to keep us waiting a couple more hours. So far she has been sooo mellow and easy...knock on wood. She is an amazing eater and like all new borns she sleeps like a champ. We are all smitten with her. I am still in shock to have a little girl. Everything feels the same but o so different.
Daddy showing off his Princess!
Tytan is so in love with her. He is the best helper...a little to big of helper at times. He is always holding her and loving on her. I can't wait until he is a little older so he can really be more of a help.
Tytan again showing off his new prized possession.
Ridge checking out the new sister. He seems to not really care one way or another about her. He will ask to hold her for a second or two then he is done. What should I expect from a 2 year old?
I will post more pictures when I have time. They change so much day to day.
**Amy I promise I will post pictures of the new house soon. **

8 comments:

Sandi and Curtis said...

Congrats Momma & Papa! She is beautiful. Look at those eyes open! Can't wait to come see her!

Heidi and Jace said...

Congratulations! All of your kids have their own cute look!

Amy said...

Hooray!! I get to see her! What a pretty girl and a lucky family to get her. Make her stay little until I get there and give her stuggles.

Spencer and Audrey said...

A girl? Let the DRAMA begin! Congrats!

Amber said...

Congrats, we are so happy for you guys!!!

MelissaEaves said...

I loved seeing the time on the clock behind Peter in the picture. I'm just wondering if it was 3:30am or pm. In the hospital it doesn't seem to make much difference....atleast that's what your AMAZING nurse thought. I love you lots!

Machelle said...

Congrats to all of you, she is precious. How fun and exciting. Miss you guys and hope all is well.

Kami said...

Congrats Meggan!! So happy for you guys...little girls are the best!