Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lately

When Peter and I were planning what to do with our backyard landscaping I only had 2 requests. One a lot of grass and two an under ground trampoline. The boys agreed with the tramp underground once they realized that entailed bringing in a tractor and a huge mound of dirt to play in.Notice Ridge hanging onto a plastic fork...Who can be in the bucket of a tractor without one. Tytan attempting to scale the side of the pit. Notice the large tramp hole to the right and the large dirt hill to the left. A little boys dream come true. Enjoying the fruit of the landscapers labor. The trampoline is finished!!! Paisley at 3 weeks old Two weeks old One week

4 comments:

Nick and Serina said...

You can send Tyt out here and we will take him Rock climbing. I sure looks like they had a lot of fun in the dirt. they are ture boys! Hope all is going well with you all!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Hey cool that was my request too. We lucked out with buying a house with lots and lots of grass, but I said I will only get a trampoline if it's in the ground. Hey where did you find a trampoline w/o the safety netting around it. Everywhere sales those and I don't need one.

MelissaEaves said...

Paisley is so cute in the pictures. I love the boys playing in the bucket of the tractor. I'm pretty sure that is any child's dream.

Amy said...

Kiss your sweet girlie for me! I can't imagine all the dirt fun you must have had. And a tractor with a plastic fork--the best!