It seems we have been extra busy these last couple of months. I know it is now December 1st so I figured I better post a little about November before December gets away from me too. Here are just a few quick pictures of what we have been up to for the last month. Picture 1. Playing a lot with DADDY!

Picture above- our house! We drive by every Sunday and walk through it and take at least one picture so this is the picture of it from about a month ago.

Yes another picture of the house. This one is from a couple weeks ago. Hopefully we will be moving in the end of January!! Keep your fingers crossed for us.

A lot of playing in the fall leaves.

A lot more playing with daddy!

Ridge enjoying the good weather at the park.

A trip to the Phoenix Children's Museum. Ridge taking a rest on the hippo.

At the Children's museum they have a ton of pool noodles hanging from the ceiling for the kids to run a much through....So they did!
*******For those of you that don't know yet we are expecting baby #3. At the beginning of November we found out its a ........GIRL!! She will be making her debut the first few days in April. We are all so excited. Ultra sound pics. to come.********
10 comments:
Congrats!! I am so excited for you. When are we going to get together!
Congratulations on baby #3, so excited that it is a girls. Girls are so much fun!
Congrats!!!! Your house is going to be amazing!!!!!!!
Love the photos of the boys! Especially Ty and Dad showing muscles!
BELLY PICTURES! BELLY PICTURES! WE WANT BELLY PICTURES!
Aaaww, I am so happy for you and the hubby. Girls are so fun! We miss ya'll...
What exciting times!
A new house and a baby GIRL!
Congrats on both!!!
So fun!!!I'm so excited for you! All the fun house stuff and a little girl joining the family! Congrats! April is a good month! I hope your feel ok! Good luck with everything!
Congrats on a girl!! You'll love it. It's so fun and different than the boys:) Hopefully I'll see you soon...maybe I'll come to my sister's ward!
Yay, congrats! A girl? let the drama begin!!!!
Post a Comment