Monday, March 23, 2009

Nate

The man of the day....Nate Our good friend Nate called us last week telling us he was going through the temple for the first time. Of course Peter and I were ecstatic. Nate lives in Utah but decided to come to the Mesa Temple so some of his good friends could be there with him. Friday night Alicia, Brett, Megan, Warren, Peter, Nate, and me all had the opportunity to go do a session at the Temple. We all get together to go camping every summer but this is the first time we had the opportunity to get dressed in our Sunday best and go to the Temple. After the session we went to Megan & Warren's house for dinner and then a fun slumber party. Of course we all stayed up way too late playing games and laughing. All the girls knew we would have to wake up with our little boys in the morning so we headed off to bed but of course the guys stayed up most the night playing video games and just being guys. Needless to say it was a fun night. Nate we are soooo proud of you. Megan & Warren thanks for hosting a fun night. The group Back: Brett, Peter, Warren Front: Alicia, Me, Nate, Megan Alicia & Brett Megan & Warren Pete & I The Boys...Peter, Nate, Warren, & Brett The Girls....Alicia, Meggan, & Megan

6 comments:

Sandi and Curtis said...

Thanks for posting! What a great blessing for all the boys and their wives to get together for such a nice young man! Good Friends! I love the photo of you and Peter!

The Baker Family said...

I'm so exited for nate and this special occasion. Let him know I said congrats and hi.

Jenna said...

Meggs you look so much like Melissa in these pictures. You sisters are all starting to look soo much alike. Sounds like a fun party, good onya to your friend!!!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

meggan, do you know anything about alicia and where she is from and stuff. She looks so familiar to me.

Machelle said...

That is awesome Meggan. I am going to the temple for the first time in the next few months. I cant wait.

Nick and Serina said...

That's so exciting for Nate! You'll have to tell him congrats and hope al is well with him. I had no idea he was in Utah or going through the temple until mom called and told me. I'm so glad that things are going in a great direction for him. Plus he looks good. Hope all you and the boys are doing great. Miss you lots!!!