Monday, March 30, 2009
For Rent
Peter and I are moving to Gilbert after he graduates so we will need to find a renter for our house in Glendale. We need your help to spread the word. I have heard so many horror stories when it comes to crazy renters and I am terrified to get one of those. The house will be available about the middle of July. I know that is about 3 1/2 months away still but I wanted to get the word out there first to friends and family before we had to resort to posting it on craigslist or going through an agency. So here are the house stats...
-size: 1400 sq ft-
-3 bed 2 1/2 bath-
-2 stories-
-cable, water, trash, hoa included-
-no/little yard work-
-backyard-
-near Midwestern University, Glendale community college and University of Phoenix Stadium-
-Great landlords (ha ha)-
-$925 month-
we are asking less than other houses the same size because we would rather get less for exchange for a good renter. So if any of you know someone that is going to or about to go to Midwestern send them our way. Sorry I'm not posting a picture because I am a big chicken and I don't want a pic. on the web. If you or anyone you know is interested please leave a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Brick and his Brother are property managers for rental properties. They can get the house rented out for you and also manage it for you if you don't want to do it your self. that's an option. But they can probably help you find a renter. Brick's brother Jake takes care of all of the properties they have in Glendale. I will pass the word on to them and see if they come across anybody.
and by the way I am so excited for you guys to move closer!
If ever decide to turn it over to a property manager, Ryan does that on the side and hopes to do it full time when the economy gets better. He manages about 4 right now and is looking for more.
Post a Comment