Time for our annual Christmas Pictures. This time around we turned to good ol' JC Penny to help us out.
Both my Boys! I love this picture not because neither one is smiling or because Ridge looks a little stressed but because they are so real...Tytan with a black eye and Ridge with a big scratch across his check. I thought about postponing our picture appointment after Tytan still had a black eye and Ridge just got scratched. But then I thought Why? This is totally them in the Raw. They don't look perfect without a flaw on them. This is them on a normal every day and that is exactly how I wanted to remember them.
Of course Tytan decided he wasn't going to give us even a tiny smile. Real surprise there. For some reason he refuses to smile when he knows I really want him to. He is such a stinker some times.

Ridge
ALWAYS has a smile on his face so it really was no hard task to get him to show us his toothless grin.

Tytan with squinty eyes and Ridge just kicking back. Seriously that little guy is always in a good mood.

I've always loved walking into people's homes and seeing a family picture of them all in white. There is just something about it that seems so Heavenly. I decided I would give an all white picture a whirl. I am pretty happy with the out come. I hate that I look like a giant hovering over my boys, but O well. We got this one in an 11 x 14 so I now have my big "Heavenly" picture of my family.
17 comments:
Meggan! I just stumbled across your blog from Carries! You have such a cute family! I've totally done the professional pictures with wounds as well. Why not? They are a boys badge of honor right?
I love the pictures Megg. It is very raw and real, how very refreshing! Love you guys.
Those are amazing family pictures. It makes me excited to take our family pictures!!
Those pics came out so cute!!
Megg- I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks. I'd love to get a picture of your family to put up in my house. If I could get it at thaksgiving, that would be awesome. Your boys are getting so big and manly! :) See you soon!!!
The picturs came out really cute! Maybe you need to send me a package contain a stick! (great hair!)
So just wondering do you beat your kids on a daily basis or just before pictures! :) Really though they turned out great!
Those turned out really good. Anderson had a bruise on his face too for our last pictures. I don't think there is a day that he doesn't have something. Your boys are getting so big and grown up!
So did they want to call CPS on you upon your arrival??
VERY CUTE PICTURES!
your pictures are so nice! I love the black eye! lol
You look great! Love the hair. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. I need to come out there with a new boy. Hmmm. Which one?
Funny I just posted my JC penney pics then I came to your blog!!! Your guys look great! You look so much like Lisa in your pics. The boys are too cute. I love the white picture too!
I love the Raw photos. That is how I like to take pics of my kids. You white photo is really great too.
I love the photos, especially of you all in white. We did that with our family and hung it in the kitchen so that kids could it see it at every meal and remember to be "good" so we could always be together forever.
I found your blog, yay! Thank you for letting us babtsit the other night. Your boys are adorable. Better call me again!!!
the pictures turned out great! and I love how you kept it "raw" Kids only stay small for a small amount of time, you'll have plenty of pictures in the future without black eyes and scratches all over.
Cute pictures!! What a great looking family you have! You look amazing Megg! The older you get the more you look like your sisters.
I knew you were a bolgin mama! I'm so excited to have found you! your family is too cute.
Post a Comment