The spunky Cowboy and the cutest little lion trick or treating at Daddy's school.
My boys! Ridge was so hot we first took off his lion pants but by the end of the night he was down to just a diaper. Then I told everyone he was baby new year.
We went to the Goodyear Halloween Festival about a week before Halloween. Tytan got to pick out a pumkin then decorate it with stickers. he loved it.
Here are some random Pictures from our Halloween day.
This is way random but I linked up with your blog through Tiffany Matthews. I saw that your last name was Nielson so I was seeing if you were related to a good friend of mine. While I was looking through your blog I came upon the name Jason and Krista Meeks. My husband used to work with a Jaosn Meeks at Precision mold Base and he would love to get back in touch with him. His name is Eric Crandall and his e-mail is eric@crandalldesign.com. If you feel like passing this message on we would appreciate it.
Meggan, I LOVE their costumes. You are so creative. Don't you just love your little family? Halloween is really such a weird holiday but Brady and I always get such a kick out of seeing the kids in their costumes. The younger kids are the best.
9 comments:
AWWW the boys look so cute!!
Cute halloween costumes!! Lookes like they had a lot of fun. How funny that it's too hot down there for their costumes! I had my kids bundled up
Meg, They are so cute!!! I can't wait to see them in a few weeks. Tytan is getting big as well as Ridge.
So cute Meggs, but man the little cowboy costume is way too cute!
Thanks for sharing the pics with us. I love those cute costumes!! Sounds like you had a good time.
This is way random but I linked up with your blog through Tiffany Matthews. I saw that your last name was Nielson so I was seeing if you were related to a good friend of mine. While I was looking through your blog I came upon the name Jason and Krista Meeks. My husband used to work with a Jaosn Meeks at Precision mold Base and he would love to get back in touch with him. His name is Eric Crandall and his e-mail is eric@crandalldesign.com. If you feel like passing this message on we would appreciate it.
Cute! I love the lion costume! That is so adorable! Did Tytan leave the hat on? We could never get Christian to keep in on!
Cowboys and lions, OH MY! Your boys of course look adorable.
Also Congrats on Tytan GI tube out. What a blessing.
Meggan, I LOVE their costumes. You are so creative. Don't you just love your little family? Halloween is really such a weird holiday but Brady and I always get such a kick out of seeing the kids in their costumes. The younger kids are the best.
Post a Comment