Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fun weekend

We had a busy but very fun weekend. Thursday night Peter's school had a Dinner Party at Salty Senioritas. Tytan had a bast playing with his best friends Peyton and Ryder. It was nice to get out of the house and get a free dinner. Friday night Peter's parents took all of their kids out to the melting pot. It was my first time going and was just as great as I've always heard. Since there were eight of us we kept switching chairs to try out the next pot. We all had a really amazing time. It was the first time I had to leave the boys with a babysitter that wasn't family. I was a little nervous but surprisingly they did awesome. Besides the fact they were still awake when we got home after nine thirty. I guess they both decided they wanted to wait up for us. Thank you so much Sandi & Curtis for a super fun night. Sunday we headed of to Gilbert for baby Graham's baby blessing. My brother Troy and his wife Emily have the cutest little man. He looked so cute in his blessing outfit and Troy gave a great blessing. After church we all headed off to their house for a little party and dinner. Thank you Emily for a great day. This was the best weekend because I didn't have to cook dinner three times this week. Sorry I didn't get any pictures of cute little graham.

5 comments:

Suzy Cummard said...

OH WOW! That header picture of your boys is so adorable. I am so behind on blogging... I don't even think I'd ever seen your baby! Those are some studs!!
Hope all is going good!

chris+amber said...

Hurray for graduation being here soon! Your boys are sooooooooo dang handsome...I can't stand it! It helps that they have a beautiful ma like you!

Amber said...

MEGGAN!! I can not believe how big Tytan is and how super cute Ridge is! I think about you all of the time too! We need to have a play date sometime. I miss you!!! Your family is so cute.

dm said...

What a fun time! I am a little jealous of your date night to the Melting Pot!! Yumm-O!

Misty said...

I am so jealous! I wish we could have as much family time as the rest of you seem to have. I feel like Bud & I never do anything anymore as a family or with family since moving out in the middle of NOWHERE. I guess we will have to have a get together out here (if anyone would drive this far to see us?) I have never heard nor been to the melting pot, but it sounds like fun!