
A couple weeks back we went on yet another camping adventure before it gets too cold. This time we headed up near Flagstaff to Ashurst Lake. It was so gorgeous. The sunset was to die for and there was mile after mile of these perfect yellow flowers. We were camped right on the edge of the lake. Tytan of course thought he was in heaven and Ridge is still such a chill baby that he didn't seem to notice he wasn't at home. The weather was surprisingly perfect camping weather. Nice and chilly without freezing you to the bone. We borrowed Peter's grandpa's fishing boat so we all got a chance to go out onto the lake for a spin. Even after all the time spent on the lake only one fish was caught. We all had a blast and I'm really bummed its getting too cold now to do any more camping. I really truly love camping and I cannot wait until next summer. For all you BHC that missed this trip I hope you know you were missed.

The perfect sunset!

Ridge with the best seat in the house.

Ridge posing for a picture.

Tytan giving a little brotherly love without being asked.

I love that my boys are so close in age. Even though Ridge is so little still they have started to play together a lot more.

Tytan attempting to climb a tree.

Ridge taking a break from his busy life to smell the flowers.
5 comments:
Your boys are getting so big!! Glad you had a great time camping. it's good to hear that you can get Peter dirty!! ;) Miss you!!!
Oh, the trip to the lake, with the boat that we never made it too. You'll have to tell us all about it! Looks lovely!
Your boys are so cute! They I can't believe how big they are! They really look like brothers! my kids look like they belong in different families! hope all is well!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Ridge is even a sweater, I'm so glad it's starting to cool down. Are you going to the school for halloween again this year?
Hey, We are going private on our blog... so please leave me your email if you wish to be invited!
Post a Comment