Sunday, August 3, 2008

Chubba Bubba

I feel like all my posts lately have been about Tytan so here is a little update on Ridge. Age: 6 & 1/2 mos. Weight: 17 + pounds. (More than Tytan at 1 year) Nickname: Chubba Bubba & Ridgy Roo Roo. Favorite food: Everything, edible or non-edible, if it fits in his mouth he eats it! Favorite toy: If its light enough to lift to his mouth he's in love. Favorite parent: Mom of course (He really loves us both). Favorite sport: Competitive eating with Tytan (he wins every time) He is such an easy going baby. He eats a ton and has such a go with the flow kind of attitude. He is so close to crawling but not quite there yet. He sits up like a champ but he still prefers to lay on his tummy. He has hair that sticks up straight and nothing can make it lay down. I buzz his head so it doesn't get too out of control. He really is the perfect addition to our family. I am more and more in love with him every day. Here are a few of the latest pictures of Chubba Bubba.

7 comments:

The Baker Family said...

What a cute little guy! You guys sure have a great recipe for cute kids. Nikki

Moeller Family said...

OH my goodness- what a cute chubby man! Both Tytan and Ridge look SO big to us! We need to come see you guys after Ethan comes! (or you could come down here :) ) I wish that you could come to my shower, but Tytan is number 1. I love the new look of your blog! It's my favorite from all those that you've tried!! Tell Pete hi for us! We miss you guys!!

Liz said...

What a cute chubber. Tytan and Ridge look a lot alike to me.
Tytan's surgery is a amazing to me and I'm thrilled for you everyone that things went so well.
What a bright kid you have there, I loved his comment about his ears waking up, right he is.

Sandi and Curtis said...

Oh what cute pictures! Such darling boys! We love them TONS!

Rhiannon said...

He is getting so big. I can't believe it. What cute boys Megs.

Malinda said...

What a cute chubby boy!! Both of you boys are so dang cute! Maybe we should introduce Tyler and tytan? LOL!!!

Christie said...

Meggan I don't think your kids could get any cuter! They are so cute. I love the chubs!