Happy Birthday Dear Tytan...... So a couple weeks ago Tytan turned the big 2. I don't know why but he seems so much older than that to me. He was a very early talker and he is tall for his age so I think that has always make him seem older than he really is also. So since it was his b-day I have to do a little bragging.....
He was potty trained before he was two, he speaks in sentences, I don't think there is any word he can't say, he knows most of the letter names and all of the letter sounds, he can count to ten, he knows all of his colors, he knows all of his shapes, he can tell you any body part including some muscle names, He can name every animal weird or not he knows them all, he has the best memory in the world, you tell him something once and he'll remember it forever...(This is a bad thing sometimes), he is the best helper, He loves to be snuggled and read books, and he loves helping me cook. My favorite thing ever is when he tells me "Mommy I love you forever" that melts my heart every single time. I have always blamed his amazing speaking to his lack of eating. Since he never had anything in his mouth he decided to use it for something else.
To celebrate his Birthday we went to Rainforest Cafe as a Family. Since he is obsessed with animals we figured he would be in Heaven which he was. He truly was in Awe the entire time. There is so much to look at that you just can't get bored. We were able to get a table directly in front of the Elephants. We could not have picked a better seat. They also brought out a huge dessert with candles and all the waitresess came and sang him Happy Birthday. It was the perfect way to celebrate his special Day. Happy Birthday my big boy! We love you forever!
Don't mind his mismatched outfit. He got so into dinner he forgot to tell me he had to go to the bathroom. Good thing I had a spare pair of shorts in my purse.
15 comments:
Your boys are so stinkin cute. Poor little guy has had a rough start huh. We are so excited about it all but it's a little crazy cuz Jon went to oreintation today and starts class on Tuesday I really don't even know where to start. We have to either sale/shortsale/foreclose on our home now before we look in glendale but I would love love love some help. I was looking online tonight and not coming up with much. I will for sure be calling you soon.
That desert looked delish! Happy late birthday Tytan!!!
Happy Birthday Tytan! He is getting so big!!
He's 2 already? Time fly's...and it looks like he's having fun. He is so cute and I agree the first time I meet him...I thought he was older than he really was. He has so much life to him. Happy Birthday Tytan!
Happy Belated Birthday Tytan! They are both getting so big, miss you all.
Misty
Cute picture header Meggs. The boys look so much alike now, they are so cute. Tytan seems way older than 2!!!!
Hey, since you are so good with your kids (i.e. Tytan potty trained, talking and all) I wish I could have you come and help me with mine (to walk, talk, etc.) :)
Your boys are the cutest. That is so great that Tytan is talking so much.
The dessert looks delicious.
What darling photos of the boys! What a great place to go for his birthday! We went there one time and spent so much time just watching and listening to all the animals and their noises! Love you guys!
Hey Meggan! Thanks so much for the gift for little Ethan! We love giftcards, especially being short on cash. Tytan and Ridge are just so handsome! You guys make beautiful kids. We would love for you guys to come down for Ethan's blessing! :)
Meggan,
I love the PHARMACY COUNT DOWN! Great idea! We will ALL be glad when Peter is done! Hang in there, only 276 days left!
Yeah finally 2!! I love it. Wow he is talking so much!! what a smart kid!! Way to go!!
Yeah I have been feeling really sick. I can't wait till the sickness stage is over. I love being pregnant just not the beginning part.
Happy Birthday Tytan! What a fun place to go eat! He is getting sooo big! And Ridge is so cute. It does make me feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever! Your blog is way cute!
Post a Comment