Hope you aren't sick of seeing pics. of Ridge yet. I know I've posted a lot recently. They just change so much every day I figured every picture is like looking at a different baby. We went to the doctor last week and found out Ridge is in the 83rd percentile for weight. I am so excited right now. I've been praying for a baby that likes to eat and finally I have one. He was also 90 percent for height. He is just fat and tall. I hope it can stay that way. I also just posted pictures of Tytan at the Zoo. Enjoy!! (Jenna these pictures are for you!!)

Mama's boyz!!

Best Friends. (I hope)
6 comments:
Can you believe that outfit in the last picture was huge on Tytan at that age!!! How fun that he is such a chunky baby!!! I am so happy for you!!
Your boys are so cute!!!
He is so cute Meggs...he looks so old!!
Hooray!! I'm glad this little guy is a healthy one! How's Tytan doing? He looks so old holding his baby brother. Cute little mini studsmuffins!
That is like the cutest baby EVER!
They remind me of my first two boys the first was blond and the next dark hair. It is fun to have all different Genes come out huh? I am happy for you they are adorable!!!
I love how chunky his arms look! Looking at him he is going to be tall too! Good havens I think that the glendale h2o is making you grow giants!
Post a Comment