Why are you dressed with make-up on when you just had a baby? Ok, so Ridge is the cutest baby ever. He looks nothing like Tytan as a baby. Although Tyt was so cute too. But, man that is the cutest baby. I hope he keeps his dark hair. And no butt chin???!!! Not that we don't love tytan's!! Congrats, he is seriously perfect!
11 comments:
Yea! Congatulations! I'm glad things went well. It so fun to have a brand new baby. What a cute family picture. Meggan- you sure look good!!! : )
SO CUTE!!!!! Congrats!!! I love the picture of Tytan looking at his little brother :) Fun!!!
Congrats you guys again he is adorable!!!
CONGRATS!!! How fun to have two little boys! He is adorable! How is Tytan doing?? We need an update!
Why are you dressed with make-up on when you just had a baby? Ok, so Ridge is the cutest baby ever. He looks nothing like Tytan as a baby. Although Tyt was so cute too. But, man that is the cutest baby. I hope he keeps his dark hair. And no butt chin???!!! Not that we don't love tytan's!! Congrats, he is seriously perfect!
Congrats on the new baby!!! Once he gets a little older we definitly have to get together!
Congratulations! You are going to be one busy lady with those two cute boys!
Congrats!! I love the name! How are you doing! He is so much bigger than London!
He is so cute! I cannot believe you had him already! You do not even look like you just had a baby!
Congratulations!
Good job! You and Peter do good work. Congratulations. Hope you are all doing well. We miss you guys!
He is beautiful Meggs, Congrats!
P.S. you look great for just having a baby.
Congrats! He is so cute! And you don't even look like you just had a baby you hot girl you!
Post a Comment