Tuesday, July 17, 2007

MEXICO!!

For the week of 4th of July the Lines Family went to Mexico for a little family fun. When I say Lines Family that includes my 11 bros. & Sis. 1 foster bro. All spouses and children and of course my parents. All that is over 50 people partying in good ol' Mexico!! We had an absolute blast. We stayed at the Grand Mayan Palace Resort which if any of you are going to Mexico I would say you have to stay there. It is about 20 miles east of Rocky Point and the most beautiful resort and beach ever. Anyway...Its an awesome resort that I would recommend to anyone and everyone. We were all spoiled rotten while we were there. All the girls went and had Swedish massages and the boys all went golfing. The boys also played every sport imaginable on the beach. I guess when you have enough boys for an entire football team its hard not to play together. A lot of people also went snorkeling and fishing. A lot of the kids caught fish and crabs with their bare hands. Their parents were actually nice enough to cook them up for dinner each night. Tytan loved the water especially the ocean and the sand. The first time I set him down in the sand he took off straight for the water and just kept on going as if he had been there a thousand times. I had to post the pic. of him crying in the water because it shows how clear and perfect the water was. The picture when he is doing his model pose in the pool also shows how skinny my little boy is these days. If only he would eat a Twinkie. I can't make you believe that with that many people there weren't any mishaps. We only had two problems that we could have done without. 1. My nephew Tyler slipped at the pool and knocked out 3 teeth. We were all just glad they were all baby teeth still. Second My nephew Hudson fell off his stroller and cracked open his chin. We were very lucky to have a doctor on sight that stitched him up right there. Besides those two things everything was PERFECT!! I was so bummed we had to come home to reality. I only posted a few pics. I'll have to do more later.

14 comments:

Malinda said...

It looks like so much fun!! Your son is so cute. Rockwell is almost 3 and only weighs 26 lbs. So we know the whole not eating and being super skinny. He doesn't eat also. It's crazy.

dm said...

Meg I am soo jealous!!! I am glad you all had a great time! As Tytan gets older he is looking so much like Peter!!! Welcome home to good ol' dry AZ!!!

See it Try it Love it said...

That looks like so much fun. I haven't gone to Mexico forever, if I ever go again I will definitely go there. I can't believe your nephew lost 3 teeth that is so sad.

emily said...

Wishing I was there right now. I am just glad Huddy didn't hurt himself until the end. I can't believe I missed the massage. I am going to have to make that up somehow...

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Hi Meggan! Looks like you guys had a blast! I was cleaning out a cubboard and came accross like 12 cans of Pediasure and was wondering if you wanted it for your tiny man. We always had to use the Vanilla with Fiber so that is what they all are. They dont expire until like December or something like that. If you want them I can give them to Maren. Just let me know.

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Cute pictures. Look like Tytan and Cooper reacted the same way to the ocean. Boys will be boys!!! Take care and hope you get to feeling better!!

Christie said...

That looks like such a fun trip! I'm so glad you guys are able to take some time out and go on vacation. Everyone looks great. Tytan is just SO CUTE!!

Melis said...

Oh man! I am so jealous! It's been about 3 years since I've been to a beach! Not fair! ;)

Oh, when I post my pictures I just select left align & small & then I move them around with the mouse. I have actually had a few people ask me about posting them in a row... they have said that they can't move them around cause the pic is a huge link which is different then what I see. When I am editing, I can actually click on the pic & move it to where I want it. Okay, I don't know if that helps any, but good luck! Eesshhkk!

Amanda B. said...

YAHOO Meggs! I just found out that you are pregnant. I am SO excited for you! You look great! Sorry about the morning sickness. NOT fun. Good luck getting over the first hump. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. I'm glad you guys had a fun trip to Mexico. I love that place.

Suzy Cummard said...

Looks like your family time was a fun time... with a couple boo boos a long the way!
I thought Tytan looked good. You say he is still having a tuff time eating? What is next? Are you asked this all of the time? Sorry!
I hope the pregnancy is going good!

dm said...

ok meggan I told you I was going to do this and so here goes.... UPDATE YOUR BLOG OR ELSE!!!!:)

Ginger John said...

Oh that looks like so much. Such a big family-wow I bet that's fun. Hey it's like taking one of everything on vacation with you, dr. lawyer. dentist....you're probably all set with the necessaries. :)!I love the pic of Tytan crying in the Gorgeous clear water. He is so cute. What a neat thing to have such a HUGE family.

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Haven't seen or heard from you in forever! Hope you are doing well. let's catch up sometime!!!

Melis said...

Hey Meggs! Haven't seen a new post for a while. Been thinking about you... hope that you're doing okay. Lots 'o love, Melis