I think Heavenly Father knows how much I love surprises because he has just given Peter and I another one. Yes as you can tell by the picture we are expecting another baby. Of course we are very excited and know how blessed we are to be able to have another very special baby bless our home. I am guessing I am about 2 months along but am having such a different experience then I did with Tytan. With him I was barely ever sick, just tired and I couldn't ever get enough water, I was always so thirsty. With this pregnancy I am dead tired and am sick all day every day. The thought of food or water makes me nauseated. I don't know why I am feeling so different but I know for sure this baby is going to be an easy on once it comes. Since Tyte has given me so many worries ever since he was born and none while in my belly I figure its only fair this one has to be just the opposite. Cross your fingers. Tytan and this munchkin will only be 18 months apart which isn't super close but I know I'm in for some busy days ahead.
Did any of you feel different with a different gender or just a different pregnancy?
This pic. isn't very good but it was the only one I had.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
BIG SURPRISE!!!
I think Heavenly Father knows how much I love surprises because he has just given Peter and I another one. Yes as you can tell by the picture we are expecting another baby. Of course we are very excited and know how blessed we are to be able to have another very special baby bless our home. I am guessing I am about 2 months along but am having such a different experience then I did with Tytan. With him I was barely ever sick, just tired and I couldn't ever get enough water, I was always so thirsty. With this pregnancy I am dead tired and am sick all day every day. The thought of food or water makes me nauseated. I don't know why I am feeling so different but I know for sure this baby is going to be an easy on once it comes. Since Tyte has given me so many worries ever since he was born and none while in my belly I figure its only fair this one has to be just the opposite. Cross your fingers. Tytan and this munchkin will only be 18 months apart which isn't super close but I know I'm in for some busy days ahead.
Did any of you feel different with a different gender or just a different pregnancy?
This pic. isn't very good but it was the only one I had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Geener!!! Yay Congratulations it's a girl!!! jk I dont know, but hope you will start to feel better soon!!!
pean
Congratulations!!! With my two pregnancies with different genders. With the boy i really wanted salty foods and could not get enough. With my Daughter i loved ice cream and sweets.
By the way we have a little blog now to here is the site. http://allenfamrocks.blogspot.com/
Congrats!!!! I am soooo excited for you, I feel like I am the one pregnant! :) Tytan and this little one are going to have so much fun but oh what fun you will have! Congrats to you and Peter and Tytan :)
I didn't recieve it. Send it to me again so i can have your address too!!!
That is so exciting! 18 months is so close! {I say this because my first 2 will be over 4 years apart!} It will be fun for them though, and for you! Are you following your mom's footsteps?
CONGRATS!!! How exciting! You're one hot momma. You WILL be busy for the first 2 years. My girls are 15 months apart. Now they are BFF and keep each other entertained, which helps make my job easier! I am so happy for you!!
maren led me to your blog...you probably don't remember me but i remember spending the summer with you crazy girls. i just had to say CONGRATS, that is so exciting! i miss being pregnant. enjoy it! every tired sick moment =)
love, lindsay
Congratulations! We are so happy for you! That is great. I'm sorry your pregnancy has left you more sick this time around. IT's so exciting that they will be close in age. I love it! Keep us updated for sure!
That is so great Meggs. Yeah for you guys. I have to tell you I did notice a difference between my two pregnancies. With Jersey I was always tired and I craved chocolate and other sweets, plus I had the face of a pizza. With Phoenix I was a little more aggressive and mean. But I wanted to eat peanut butter and pickles. So I guess you can never tell exactly what you are having but I knew when I was first pregnant with Jersey that she was a girl and I knew with Phoenix that I was having a boy. Good luck trying to guess.
Congrats! What a great surprise! 18 months apart sounds scary to me, but I'm sure you'll be great at it! I had evening sickness my whole pregnancy, I hope yours gets better!
I'm so excited for you!!! I think it's a girl too!! The picture of you is so cute...I miss you!!!
So exciting! You look amazing.
You & your sister look more alike now!
I hope you feel better soon.
I am NOT prego, but I allready think the opposite of you! Ellie has pretty much been the easiest thing, so I always say that I know that our next baby will probably be part devil... well you know what I mean! HA HA.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I hope you start feeling better soon! Sorry to hear that you are struggling! Wishing you all the best & sooner rather than later! ;)
Hi Meggan! Thanks for viewing my blog. I added you to my contacts. Maren keeps me up to date on you too! Congrats on having another little one! Good luck and I hope everything goes well.
Congrats!!! I would say this one should be a breeze once she gets here. I mean it has to be that way to bring balance to the world, right? At least that's what I think.
Congrats! Wow I think 18 months apart is close, you can do it though. I was so sick with both of mine so I'm no help. I hope you feel better soon. Maybe you will get a little girl!
Whoo Hoo, I had heard you were prego again. That is so great. You are the tiniest pregnant girl I have ever seen. I remember at Angie shower when you told everyone about being pregnant. You were 5months and not showing a bit.
CONGRATS MEGGAN! So exciting! Keep us posted! And hope you feel better.
Yeah! Congratulations. So exciting. You brave brave girl :) Just teasing My last 2 are 15 months apart and it's been a wild ride. I think it depends on the kids. I'll cross my fingers for you to have an EASY 2nd one. Well you still look gorgeous even holding 2 prego pee sticks. You lucky dog!
Post a Comment