Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Welcome Blancos

Maren Blanco finally decided to jump on the band wagon and become a blogger. Welcome little Mare Bear. Check out her page, her little girl Melia is pretty darn cute!!!

2 comments:

maelynn said...

Hi Meggan!
I'm so glad you found me! It was great to hear from you...and now to know where YOUR blog is! Your little family is adorable. You're one HOT mama! Tytan is SO super cute, and I love his name. I look forward to reading more about you guys!

Maelynn

P.S. To answer your question, Micah is a little tall for his age. A few people have told us he looks older because of his hair? I dunno...he's still a baby to me! Don't they grow up too fast?!! Not fair!

dm said...

Thanks Meg!!! You are the greatest!Now all we have to do is get the rest of the gang on this so we can keep you in the loop!