I saw this fun little thing on Ginger's page so I figured I'd give it a try. To my delight I learned I'm one of a kind. I'm the only one in the US with my first and last name. It always seemed like everyone had the name Meggan or Nielson so I figured at least someone should have the two combined. 3,019 people in the U.S have Meggan as there first name and its the 3,176th most popular. There are 15,789 people with Nielson as their last name and its the 2,415th most popular. This is fun and easy give it a try!!
| HowManyOfMe.com | ||
|

4 comments:
Very clever! There are 102 Rachel Blakes!
Fun! I did it too, 8 Christie McMillans.
That was fun to try. Thanks Meggan for posting that. I'm the only Rhiannon Nielsen in the US. Yeah.
How fun is that!! I'm the only Autumn Halls in the US--who would have known?
Post a Comment