Friday, May 11, 2007

New family pic.

We finally got an updated family picture. You have to love the cheap Target photo center. Tytan also got a pic. for his eight month scrapbook page. Tytan was exhausted the entire photo shoot so we were lucky to get these two with him happy. He wouldn't even crack a semi smile.

12 comments:

chris+amber said...

Cutest little family ever! You look grrreat, Meggs. I love Target photo studio too. It's the only place I go! When I hit the lottery, I'll be using the Sloans on a regular basis like the Barkers. Ha ha...

JKMeeks said...

Those are so cute. What a cute family! Your first mommy day. I hope you have fun. Ya someday I would like to have the Sloans take my family pictures too. Hee Hee when they have time.

Christie said...

Super cute pics! Tytan looks so much like you Meggan. He is so cute!

The Wilkins' said...

What a super cute family! Meggan you are so photogenic. Tytan looks super cute. Libbs just got her 6 month pictures taken and once we got outside to take some, she would have nothing to do with smiling! At least they're not crying, huh?

Suzy Cummard said...

Good pictures. You all look so good! I love his shirt. Can I ask where it is from? ALSO, I have thought of your little guy so much. He is also in my thoughts & prayers, & so are you since we all know how hard it is when it is your BABY!! Keep us posted!

Meggs said...

Thanks for all of your nice comments!! I bought his shirt from Childrens place. Its a little big on him but isn't everything he wears.

The Blakes said...

You have such a beautiful family! I hope Tytan's health is improving. It broke my heart to read about his ailments.

Is Peter anywhere near completing school? Trent hits his halfway mark at the end of the month!

Rhiannon said...

I love your pictures. I know what you mean about taking pictures and your kids only smiling a little. Phoenix seems to do that when he gets his picture taken.

Aut said...

Hey Meggan! What an adorable family! You look fantastic! Tytan is a cuttie! I'm praying for that little guy.
Autumn (Murset) Halls

See it Try it Love it said...

Those pictures are so stinking cute. It looks like he did great. Meggan you are so seriously gorgeous. I am so glad you finnaly found out what has been the problem. I hope it only gets better from here on out. You are in our prayers.

Melis said...

Love the pics, Meggan! ADORABLE! You guys make one cute 'lil family!

How terrible is this... I have yet to get a professional pic taken of Rob, Reed & I (Reed is stinkin' 2)!

Ginger John said...

Wow- you look gorgeous! I haven't seen you in ages. You guys are too cute.