Thursday, May 31, 2007

Denim has finally arrived!!!

Congrats Damon & Jenna!! Their little girl finally arrived on Monday May 28th. After many endless days of waiting DENIM finally decided to bless this family with a girl. She totally looks like Jenna to me. As much as I wanted her to look like a Lines I guess I'll settle for a Bates. (J/k Jenn, Ang. and Krista. ) Much to all of our astonishment Denim weighed in at a whopping 9 pounds. Way to go Jenn!! Isn't she the cutest!! Since Jenn no longer has a blog if any of you wish to leave her a comment I'll make sure she sees it.

4 comments:

dm said...

She is beautiful! Congrats Jenna and Damon you finally got a girl! LUCKILY she looks like a Bates and not a Lines ( I got her back for you all!) Kidding Meggs! Really congrats again!!

chris+amber said...

Ang told me the super news when she & Matt came to take our fam pix in San Diego. Denim is a beaut! The name fits right in with her brothers' names! Very cute! I am so sorry you're struggling with Tytan. Poor little guy. I will keep you & your little fam in my prayers. Keep us posted.

Amanda B. said...

Cute name for an adorable girl! How exciting! Also, let me know if I can help with anything for Titan. I know a little bit about feeding therapy, so I'd be glad to help where I can. Love ya!
Amanda

The Wilkins' said...

Congrats to Jenna & Damon! She's a beauty!