Saturday, March 31, 2007

HELP!!!

I need help!!! Ever since Tytan was born my hair has never been the same. I feel like it always looks so fine and flat. No matter how hard I try my usual hair routine is not working. I know a lot of you out there use rockin' hair products or have little secrets that always work. So please give me any little secrets you may have. I know all of you have a couple you want to share with someone in need . Any little thing will help, etc. brand of curlers, flat iron, hairspray, anything. Seriously my hair is in need of something new before I wake up one morning and decide to shave it all off like Brittney.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Bed head hairpspray works so good. Your hair will stayed poofed forever with it. It is pricey, but it will work.

emily said...

I agree with Jenna. Another fave is Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray. Also Catwalk Root Boost.

JKMeeks said...

Hey,
I know one thing that will happen over the months after having a baby is your hair will be thin and fine and maybe fall out, but as for me when your baby gets closer to a year your hair seems like it starts being more normal. Just all those hormones, nursing and stuff. So soon hopefully it will get better.Krista The things we go through!!!!

Melis said...

I use Big and Sexy - Spray and Play Harder - Firm Volumizing Hairspray. I love, love, love it & can't go without it.

Suzy Cummard said...

Meggan, I do ot have an awesome falt iron, but my sisters do. It is made by CHI. It gets really hot & works good, but sometimes I help do my sisters hair curly with it. You have to move your hands fast, but it turns out really cute! Start by the roots & keep going down. Use like you would a curling iron!

chris+amber said...

I agree with Krista. I've noticed after all three babies, my hair is just no good, but it gets better after a year. It stinks, but our kids are worth it, right?!